In the last 8 years or so I always wanted to write a yearly review and I got caught up with stories and excuses. The next thing I know, the time passed and another year gone by without any gratitude log I can look back and show to my future kids and myself.
This year has been an amazing journey ever and I didn’t know how to start writing them. So I came up with questions what I would really be asking my client about their amazing year. Alright I will get cranking:
My TOP 10 Greatest things that happened in the past year:
- Quit my full time job and live in my passion (being a Life Coach/Strategist/NLP Practitioner to help others)
- The information, system and knowledge I have now which enable me to understand deeper & meaningful level of conversation!
- Helped so many friends, partners and clients become a better, bigger person and best version of themselves
- Connected deeper with old friends and met many new great friends and partners
- Became Air-Champ at my old job. Training and facilitating people in my old job
- Attended LOTS of great Personal Development seminars, dominar, webinar & workshops
- Have Mentor
- Mastermind of Amazing race for my best friend’s birthday
- Get closer to my parents & my sister
- Discover my life purpose =)
- Living my passion and getting pay from it!
- Hang Gliding & Helicopter ride
- Become a bigger person of myself
My most precious 3 lessons I’ve learned from last year:
- “Who are you when no one is looking” – Being the best I can be at all time not just in front of people
- Ask(ing the right questions) and you shall receive
- When life turn up side down, there are two choices.. to leave it as it is or turn it down side up (is there a word?)!
TOP 3 Personal Developments I invested in myself this year:
- Anthony Robbins & Dr Demartini Seminar
- Jeff & Kane Seminar
If I could do things differently last year, I would do:
- Learn about how relationship, connections, love languages and apply them
- Be a man (Masculine Energy & Feminine Energy)
- Be absolutely authentic to self from the beginning
Three things I will do more of this year:
- Ask and You Shall Receive
- Feel the Fears and Do It Anyway
- “When I am saving lives, GO BIG”
I need to stop doing these 3 things completely and they are:
- Stop multi-tasking
- Bring up excuses/stories
- Procrastinating (this will be hard)
I didn’t achieve the goals I want last year because of these 3 reasons:
- Don’t ask people for help when needs (thanks guys for the offers)
This year I am going to smash this 3 goals and they are:
- Go to the Space from Russia by 22 November 2012
- Help 1000 people achieve peak performance or results in life by End of 2012
- Healthy body, Healthy Mind and Healthy Soul through out the year
Three reasons WHY I want to achieve these goals:
- I always love space! Wouldn’t be amazing to see/feel from the EDGE of the Earth!
- I love helping people and be part of their success in their life
- To balance within self = pure authentic self
Smartest decision I made last year:
To quit my full time job and live with purpose. Helping, coaching to discover self, contributing to others is big part of me.
Biggest risk I took last year:
To though about hurting self
One sentence to sums up my last year:
“To learn to be a bigger person than who I am, I need to know what I am”
One year from now, my life is:
and of course you can download Your 2011 in Review. ENJOY!
My spelling and gramma errors are everywhere, but hey this is me and I hope you enjoy reading